golf course Opertations
- Members and customers must book through our online tee sheet or call pro shop. Go to our website to book your tee time. Tee times will be available from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Starter will monitor check-in and spacing of groups to further increase the social distancing, tee times will be at 15 minute intervals.
- Players must practice social distancing at all times. A good rule of thumb would be one arm length while holding a club. We ask that when on the green or tee box one player putt out/hit tee shot and the other players stand off to the edge of the green.
- No “playing through” at no time will groups be permitted to play through one another.
- No club rentals available, each player must have their own set of clubs.
- Power carts may be rented but there will be one rider per cart unless playing with a family member that resides in the same house.
- Pull cart rentals allowed with access from the starter who will disinfect each cart before and after each use.
- Continuous putting rule in effect. Player closest to the hole will putt first and continue putting until his/her ball is holed out or conceded.
- No rakes on the course. Players please rake bunkers with their feet.
- Scorecard and pencil placed on table by starter.
- No ball washers on the course.
- Golfers and staff are to refrain from handshakes or any other contact.
- Outside Alcohol is strictly prohibited. Snacks and beverages are available for purchase through Starter at the front door of pro shop or clubhouse.
- In case of inclimate weather Rain Checks will be issued…..No refunds.
- Pro Shop and Clubhouse facilities remain closed. However curb side service is available.
- Washrooms are available on the course and accessible six times during a round
- Customers are asked to arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before their designated tee time. If they arrive earlier than 15 minutes please wait in your vehicle. If they arrive late for their tee time they may lose there team time, if possible we will slot them into a later tee time.